Re: [Evolution] Keyboard focus request.

On 08 Mar 2001 21:40:37 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

If you find bugs like this one (dialogs without a default button,
dialogs without an initially-focused widget, dialogs where pressing
Enter while you are on a text entry does not close the dialog), please
feel free to log them into Bugzilla.

Well, I didn't know if it really qualified as a bug. I thought maybe it
was something that had been overlooked. It was just that when you use
Get Mail, pressing enter after its done leads to the default grey-ed out
cancel button.

--
Scott Miga
suprax linux com