[Evolution] External Delivery to Evo Mailboxes?

So, after a little tweaking, I convinced Evolution to look at my
existing Maildir format mailboxes.

(The tweaking, for the curious, essentially consisted of creating the
folder in Evolution, changing it's format to Maildir, traversing the
evolution directory tree and replacing each folders "mbox" with a
symlink to the "real" folder.  Note that this doesn't work with mbox
folders, as when evolution re-writes them the symlink is lost.)

My last remaining issue - preventing me from really playing with
Evolution, is as follows.  I use fetchmail/procmail to grab mail and
deliver it - and I don't intend to stop.

Evolution doesn't seem to grok that something besides it may be
delivering into a folder.

Is there a "refresh" operation on folders that I'm missing?  If not,
what are such a features changes of making the 1.0 release?

On the plus side, I saw GPG signature verification work for the first
time.  Cool stuff.

--
   Dan Berger [dberger ix netcom com]
   http://home.ix.netcom.com/~dberger

   "If you can't explain it to an 8-year-old, you don't understand it"
                                        --Albert Einstein
    A982 E6B1 CB2F 7A49  843A 9297 DA73 4371  1F54 8D0C