Re: [Evolution] Keyboard focus request.

Scott Miga <suprax linux com> writes:

Yes, I have noticed the lack of keyboard workage also. One place I am
extremly looking for it is when I fetch new mail, I would like to just
hit Enter to get rid of the dialog, but since its not the button in
focus, it dosen't work.

If you find bugs like this one (dialogs without a default button,
dialogs without an initially-focused widget, dialogs where pressing
Enter while you are on a text entry does not close the dialog), please
feel free to log them into Bugzilla.

  Federico