Re: [Evolution] Keyboard focus request.

On 07 Mar 2001 21:44:09 -0500, Scott Miga wrote:
On 08 Mar 2001 09:30:55 +1100, Rodd Clarkson wrote:

Also, I should state that I'm talking specifically about the message
list pane and the message view pane.  (Sorry if these names are wrong,
but I think they accurately describe where I'm talking about.)

Yes, I have noticed the lack of keyboard workage also. One place I am
extremly looking for it is when I fetch new mail, I would like to just
hit Enter to get rid of the dialog, but since its not the button in
focus, it dosen't work.

--
Scott Miga
suprax linux com