Re: [Evolution] mail filters

Jeff,

I'm using "delete" the same way you are. When I apply the filter, the
delete flag does not get set.
Here's my filter logic

If: Date received was before 1 month ago
Then: Move to Folder Trash

I would expect this to move any messages older then 1 month to the trash
and then to mark them for deletion (i.e. set the delete flag).
What happens is the messages get moved but do not get marked for
deletion.

David