Re: [Evolution] Problems while donloading my mail

I am having a problem like this, but only when I run it as my normal user
account. If I run it as root, then I dont suffer any problems. Has anyone
ever seen this yet?

Tim Grossner
Field Operations Manager        CCNA, MCP, A+
Southwestern Bell Datacom
voice - 217-522-7564
pager - 217-467-3148
cell - 217-971-3060