Re: [Evolution] Re: Keyboard focus request.

"ac" == Adam Clater <Adam Clater globalone net> writes:

Rodd> What do other people think?

hje> Indeed, the dependancy that Evolution places on using the mouse is
hje> *THE* reason I am unable to do a significant amount of testing.

hje> This is very important to me!

ac> the spacebar will page through the message, what is the problem?

ac> n - next new message
ac> del -delete current, move to next
ac> up - back
ac> down - next
ac> space - page message

ac> What else do you need?  previous unread message?

I want the ability to run "Get Mail", and be able to "Page Up", at the
very least.  Hitting space for "Page Down" doesn't cut it.  Now, if I
click on the message pane, then Up, Down, PgUp and PgDn work
correctly.

                                                Hal