Re: [Evolution] Re: Keyboard focus request.

As mentioned in my original request, I'd like to be able to do
(something like) this with the focus in either the message view pane or
the message list pane.

personally, I don't like only having the option to go a full page in one
direction.  I'd like to be able to move up and down the message, and yet
still be able to move onto the next/last message without having to shift
focus.

Obviously the current set up works for some people, but I'd like it to
work differently, and since what I'm suggesting doesn't seem to bust any
current functionality, but instead adds usability and the flexibility to
use the same tool in different ways.

mintSlice