[Evolution] Re: Keyboard focus request.

Rodd> From: Rodd Clarkson <rodd redfishbluefish com au>
Rodd> Date: 08 Mar 2001 09:30:55 +1100
Rodd> Subject: [Evolution] Keyboard focus request.

Rodd> I really enjoy being able to use the keyboard to navigate thru new
Rodd> messages, but I think that the keyboard focus should be looked at.

Rodd> But doing this, it would be possible to keep the focus in the message
Rodd> view pane, and to move thru all unread messages using only the keyboard
Rodd> (and never having to change the window focus.

Rodd> What do other people think?

Indeed, the dependancy that Evolution places on using the mouse is
*THE* reason I am unable to do a significant amount of testing.

This is very important to me!

                                                Hal

--
Hal J Eisen, TMWTMOASS                                eisen dunhackin org
http://www.dunhackin.org/~eisen              Laziness, Impatience, Hubris