Re: [Evolution] PGP/Encryption? (and X.509)

I already answered that question.  (see below)

I just wanted to make people aware that this decision should not be made
because of the license alone.  The suggestion of using the openssl
executable was only given as a (likely) workable way of using openssl if it
was for some reason more desirable than libnss.

Mike