Re: [Evolution] DO OPEN THIS IN EVOLUTION

If you had read the thread "[Evolution] deleting messages that make
evolution crash" thread you would have found a reasonable way of
deleting the message without doing things by hand. (hint: display as
source then select the offending message and delete).  However it would
be nice if people would refrain from sending fatal messages to the list
in general.

Anyway, gtkhtml in CVS will no longer have a problem with that message.

--Larry