Re: [Evolution] evolution-0.10.99-snap.ximian.200106271652 Unix mbox deadlock

On 27 Jun 2001 17:57:19 -0400, Fernando Pereira wrote:
I've just loaded the latest snapshot for RH 6.2 via RC. My default mail
setting uses a Unix mbox for incoming mail (which is delivered there by
fetchmail/procmail). This has worked fine since January, but now it
deadlocks. The attachment includes backtraces of all the evolution-mail
threads captured by interrupting evolution-mail while it sits there with
the pop-up progress window doing nothing. Thread 4 seems to be waiting
on a lock for the mbox.

Is the program camel-lock-helper running at this point?

 !Z