[Evolution] (no subject)

Anyone,

I just installed Evolution on my RH 7.1 machine.  The installation seemed to
go OK.

I can start Evolution if I am logged in as root, but not as any other user.
When I attempt
to start it as a normal user I get the message informing me that this is the
first time I have
run the program and that evolution folders will be installed in my home
directory.  I also
get the message stating that the files installed successfully.  After
clicking OK I get
an Error stating:  Cannot initialize the Evolution shell.

Has anyone else experienced this?  Is there a way to fix this?

Any help would be appreciated.

John