[Evolution] ongoing trouble with evolution-0.10.99-snap.ximian.200106181444

So, a few that have been hanging around for quite some time:

1. Unable to delete PGP signed/encrypted messages from maildir folders.
The messages survive an expunge.  They can be deleted (with no trouble)
by other mailers.

2. Unable to open vfolders or Trash.  If I try, evo hangs - the mouse
pointer continues to move, but I can't click anything outside the evo
window (and clicks inside the window don't invoke any action).  If I
switch tasks with Alt-Tab, I can get to a shell and kill-ev.  My gut
(and it's purely a wild-ass guess) is that it has something to do with
drag-n-drop code, based on the way the mouse is responding.

3. PDF attachments suggest they can be viewed in-line, but toggling that
select does nothing.  Viewing them via Acrobat Reader works just fine -
so this is pretty minor.

4. Contacts are flakey - sometimes on evo start my contacts are there -
other times, they aren't.  Usually a kill-ev and/or oaf-slay solves the
problem.

Any comments?

--
   Dan Berger [dberger ix netcom com]
   http://home.ix.netcom.com/~dberger

   "If you can't explain it to an 8-year-old, you don't understand it"
                                        --Albert Einstein
    A982 E6B1 CB2F 7A49  843A 9297 DA73 4371  1F54 8D0C