[Evolution] Weather in "My Evolution"

While everyone else is asking about legitimate problems, I was just wondering if there was a way to change the cities for the "My Weather" in the Evolution Exec.  Summary.  Unfortunately I don't live near Belfast.

Thanks for the great work.

Cale

"You're gonna have to key the mike. I can't see you when you nod your head."
-ORD ATC

"What is the cause of most aviation accidents? Usually it is because
someone does too much too soon, followed very quickly by too little too late."
-Steve Wilson, NTSB Investigator

Clayton Stephens, '99
Flight Simulation Laboratory
Aerospace Engineering, Texas A&M University