Re: [Evolution] Focus Problems

These sound like window manager issues, since they affect all apps.  I
have never ever seen anything like this but I am using a simple window
manager with focus follows mouse.

On 20 Jun 2001 10:35:35 -0500, John Sundberg wrote:

Same here - although I was thinking it was potentially
my X server since it also happens when I go over to Opera
which is not gnome.

I run
Redhat 7.1
Gnome 1.4
Nautilus
Dual headed X Server from Matrox for the G400

-John