Re: [Evolution] Where went the source tarball?
- From: mark <mark extension2 freeserve co uk>
- To: david simmons Sun COM
- Cc: evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Where went the source tarball?
- Date: 13 Jun 2001 19:44:49 +0100
No sorry,but get the src rpm and install it and then remove any patches
and tarballs and manually recompile it ( should work)
On 11 Jun 2001 15:38:52 -0400, David (Demo Monkey) Simmons wrote:
Can't seem to find the latest source tarball for evolution anywhere on
ximian.com...all I can find are source rpms, and I need a
tarball...anyone know where to get it? (And cvs doesn't work properly
through our firewall without an inordinate amount of futzing around...)
"I think your mom's going to be bothered"
Registered Linux User: 208939
] [Thread Prev