RE: [Evolution] 2 issues

Once in the message body then it would insert a tab like normal. This is
how the netscape and mozilla mailers work and the behavior many people
(me included) expect. As far as I know you have to use the mouse to get
focus to the message body so you can start typing, unless there is a key
combination that I don't know about?

yes, this is the behavior i was requesting. i didn't want tab to move
from the message body back to "From". sorry for not being more clear.

nall.