Re: [Evolution] Where to get libdb3....
- From: Ujwal "S." Sathyam <ujwal netbrowser com>
- To: Brad Douglas <brad tuxtops com>
- Cc: Cameron Matheson <cmatheson3 yahoo com>, evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Where to get libdb3....
- Date: 03 Jun 2001 00:19:40 -0700
Actually, they go:
The required 3.1.17 version is available there.
On 02 Jun 2001 23:38:51 -0700, Brad Douglas wrote:
http://www.sleepycat.com is the official vendor, but they don't seem to
keep the particular version needed around anymore...
You shouldn't have any problem finding it by searching Yahoo for
Otherwise, I don't know. I'm certainly no authority on the issue.
On 3 Jun 2001, Cameron Matheson wrote:
| I'm trying to compile the latest CVS evolution, but it says i need
| libdb3. Where might i get this? I've been searching on the net, but i
| can only seem to find rpm's and deb's (i want to build from source)
| Cameron Matheson
evolution maillist - evolution helixcode com
] [Thread Prev