Re: [Evolution] Problems building from CVS
- From: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- To: Thomas Dodd <ted cypress com>
- Cc: evolution ximian com, David Brusowankin <skidancer earthlink net>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Problems building from CVS
- Date: 01 Aug 2001 02:48:22 +0500
Running gettextize... Ignore non-fatal messages.
You should update your own `aclocal.m4' by adding the necessary
macro packages gettext.m4, lcmessage.m4 and progtest.m4 from
the directory `/usr/share/aclocal'
Making ./aclocal.m4 writable ...
do what it says, edit the file aclocal.m4 and tell it to
gettext.m4, lcmessage.m4 and progtest.m4 form /usr/share/aclocal
or where ever they are installed on you system.
No. Do what it says, "Ignore non-fatal messages". It didn't die there,
so it's not fatal, so ignore it. The autogen script does everything you
need for you.
] [Thread Prev