Re: [Evolution] writing in To field is interrupted by drop-down contacts list

On 27 Jul 2001 10:08:15 +0300, Marius Andreiana wrote:
Wish it wouldn't interrupt at all, but drown-down list be there
so I can go anytime on it with down arrow and it should also
get smaller as I write in To: field (less matches)

The "drop-down-box-doesn't-get-smaller" bug has been fixed in CVS, and
thus this fix should appear in snapshots soon (if it hasn't already).

-JT