Re: [Evolution] writing in To field is interrupted by drop-down contacts list

On 26 Jul 2001 20:01:40 +0500, Dan Winship wrote:
On 26 Jul 2001 18:15:51 +0300, Marius Andreiana wrote:
When you compose a message and start to write in To: field, focus is
taken away by drop-down list

This is a bug in gtk. If you either downgrade to gtk 1.2.9 or install
the Ximian GNOME gtk 1.2.10 rpm, it will be fixed.
I've upgraded to gtk+-1.2.10 (from rawhide) and writing is still
interrupted by drop-down list. But now I can press down arrow to
select ppl (great!) or up arrow to return to writing undisturbed.

Wish it wouldn't interrupt at all, but drown-down list be there
so I can go anytime on it with down arrow and it should also
get smaller as I write in To: field (less matches)

Thanks!
Marius Andreiana
--
You don't have to go to jail for helping your neighbour
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/