Re: [Evolution] Newbie Evolution test and suggestions

On 26 Jul 2001 14:10:50 -0400, Peter Williams wrote:
 - when I'm composing the message, the 'from' field (in my case with two
possible outgoing email addresses) should be automatically set to
that email address for the email account the current folder belongs

This should work, although it had a few issues that were only fixed
yesterday.

 - and add stability :-)) but it's the goal of the 1.0 release (I hope)

Actually, we're hoping to introduce our new Crash Whenever You Do
Anything technology by 1.0. Stay tuned :-)

Peter

And what about the other issues?

Jan "Pogo" Mynarik