[Evolution] Caldera OpenLinux 3.1

Is there any thought of making installers etc for
Caldera OpenLinux?

I am now running OpenUnix 8 on my home box, which has a Linux
side, and allows native Linux binaries to run.  It's based on
a Caldera OpenLinux 3.1 Userland.  I'd REALLY like to try evolution
and the other Ximian gnome apps, but can't seem to get a good set to
run.

LER

Phone: +1 972-414-9812                 E-Mail: ler lerctr org