[Evolution] My Evolution with IMAP

Hi there,

I just installed evolution beta 1 and impressed all my co-workers with
the great and wonderful my-evolution-summary. Though I have to admit its
quite unusable for me, as I am using IMAP and VFolders intensively.

So my question is - since you are in feature freeze - is there any
chance it is considered a bug, that I cant have IMAP and Virtual Folders
listed in the summary and will be possible until 1.0?

Could you otherwise point me to where I would have to make some code
changes (if possible at all)?

Thanks again for the great work.

-Knut