[Evolution] Cannot create composer window

Hi all

The 0.11 snapshot looks great, thanx everyone involved!!  Only one annoying thing though.  When i try and
compose or reply to an email, I get the could not create composer window dialog, followed by a unable to
retrieve message from editor dialog.

I am using the evolution 0.11 version that is currently in debian/unstable.

Any idea as to what i need to do to get this working again, I have also tried an oaf-slay and a killev, but
that didn't help.

Oh, and i cannot view or add contacts either.

Many thanks

Sam