Re: [Evolution] Evolution 0.11 (Beta 1) is out

On 24 Jul 2001 09:10:44 +0200, Stefan Kost wrote:
1. when entering an email address into "to:" then it drops down a list
with possible completions and this steals the focus from the input-box
(In the meantime I'll enter the to: address into the subject and then
cut'n'paste it).

What version of sawfish are you running?

2. in MyWeather you have left out the whole eastern-germany in
Europe/Germany. If you need some bigger cities :
  Leipzig (thats where I live, 0.5 million inhabitants, south-east)
  Dresden (more south-east)
  Rostock (north)

If you could file a bug with these cities and any other you feel are
missing iain will be more likely to see it.
Luis

Ciao
  Stefan
--