Re: [Evolution] contacts don't work anymore in evolution 0.11 and can't add others

On 24 Jul 2001 06:41:31 -0400, Allen T. Johnson wrote:
Try Search/Show All.  That worked for me.
not for me :(

Contacts are completly broken for me, I went to contacts and
Add new contact is disabled. I can't add by right clicking
an email address from inbox, says Querying Addressbook... and then
dissapears after 3-4 seconds.

I made another user on my machine and tried, it works there. So
I renamed my ~/evolution, started evo again, created evolution folder,
but contacts still broken. What else should I remove? There's no
~/.gnome/avolution
(I don't want to remove all my home dir :)

Thanks,
Marius Andreiana
--
You don't have to go to jail for helping your neighbour
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/