[Evolution] Evolution 0.11 Comments

Evolution is looking great. Here are some constructive comments:

``My Evolution'' in the folder list is the root waisting about 10x700 =
7,000 pixels of otherwise useful space by pushing over local, other and
vfolders...  (Also I really dislike the ``My this,'' ``My that'' motif.)

In several places there are numeric selectors which are too narrow. For
example, the Mail Settings Display tab has Mark messages as "Read" after
x seconds. If you set x to 10, then switch to another tab, then back
you'll see ``Mark messages as "Read" after 0.0 seconds.'' since there
isn't room for 10.0.

That's a start. I'll chime in with more comments later.

--Ben