[Evolution] Downloading latest evolution

Is there a place (a url) where I can download the latest
evolution source, current with the latest binary? A few
minutes browsing the ximian site turned up only links for a
Redcarpet installation. Evolution appears to be missing from
the ftp directory.
Also, is the latest evolution compilable with the latest
gal? The last time I tried compiling evolution, the build
process aborted at a file called e-reflow-something.