Re: [Evolution] Initial Message Box

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001, Ibukun Okitika wrote:
If you look at the source... in shell/main.c, you should can easily find the
environment variable that is checked (assuming you aren't green when it
comes to programming!)

If I had the time to download the source at home, send it to work where
I'm using Evo, or even had access to get the CVS code from work, I would
have checked in the code myself.  However, since I have no time nor
access, it's tough to look at the code.

If I'd have had access to it, I would have looked myself :)  It's not like
I didn't go to college for 4 years of programming for nothing...

--Mark