Re: [Evolution] Downloading latest evolution

On 20 Jul 2001 19:49:02 +0800, csj wrote:
Also, is the latest evolution compilable with the latest
gal? The last time I tried compiling evolution, the build
process aborted at a file called e-reflow-something.

Evolution 0.10 requires GAL 0.7

CVS Evolution always requires CVS gal.

Evolution 0.11 requires GAL 0.9.1

If it's e-reflow-related, you probably are compiling 0.10 and need GAL
0.7.

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton