Re: [Evolution] emails not sent - no errors tho - but composer recovers after restarting evolution

I've been observing this a bit more (and I sent Michael some debugging
info). The problem seems to arise when I don't send any mail for a
while. This makes me suspect that the SMTP server is timing out my
authentication, but maybe Evo still believes it's logged in, and balks
when the server does not respond to a new message as expected.

-- F