Re: [Evolution] emails not sent - no errors tho - but composer recovers after restarting evolution

Could be a number of things, to bugs, to downed servers causing long
delays etc.  Mail is sent ina  separate thread, so it wont block the gui
even if it takes a long time to send it, or gets stuck forever in a
loop.  The 'stop' button should have been active though, indicating
something is still running.

The autosave files aren't removed till its successfully sent the message
afaik.