Re: [Evolution] Newbie question

On 15 Jul 2001 14:40:48 -0500, John wrote:
I've been lurking and trying Evolution at home. I would like to start
using it at work.

What information/settings do I need to access an Exchange server?

The place where I work is devoted to M$ and Exchange.

It depends. By default, Exchange installs (and activates) both POP3 and
IMAP support, both of which Evolution support. It does NOT spport native
Exchange, which means no calendars, tasks, etc. But you can get mail, if
they haven't turned those features off.

Michael J. Leone                  Registered Linux user #201348
<mailto:turgon mike-leone com>    ICQ: 50453890

Taking a mental stroll through the psychic park of pleasure.