Re: [Evolution] Newbie question

What information/settings do I need to access an Exchange server?
The place where I work is devoted to M$ and Exchange.

I think you're out of luck on this issue at the moment. My place of
employment is also an exchange haven.  The way I get around it:

I've got two machines, one windows, the other linux.  I set up a rule in
Outlook to redirect all my mail to my linux box.  I set up an IMAP
server on the linux box and use Evolution to read it from there.  No
calendaring, etc, but at least I can read email, as well as the meeting
requests.

Hope this helps.

Keith

Thanks,