Re: AW: [Evolution] Newbie question

What information/settings do I need to access an Exchange server?
The place where I work is devoted to M$ and Exchange.

I think you're out of luck on this issue at the moment. My place of
employment is also an exchange haven.  The way I get around it:

I've got two machines, one windows, the other linux.  I set
up a rule in Outlook to redirect all my mail to my linux box.
I set up an IMAP
server on the linux box and use Evolution to read it from there.  No
calendaring, etc, but at least I can read email, as well as
the meeting
requests.

IMHO is Exchange also IMAP based, so you can access your Mails and so on
directly from the Exchange Server.
Whats about Calendar ?
Where does Evolution store this Files ?
Exchange also can provide the Calender via IMAP .

I know virtually nothing about Exchange, so I have no idea about
providing Exchange.  I've heard that it does, but think that, at least
at my place, it's disabled.

Interested in the answers, though!

Anyone an exchange expert around here?