[Evolution] Bug Day and bugs 4169 and 4250

Well, bug day seems to have been a succes, at least from my perspective.
I managed to get rid of two peopblems that I've been having, and seem to
be reflected in bugs 4169 and 4250, both of which the Evo team has had
problems tracking down.  These summaries are for users waiting for fixes.

For bug 4169 ("Cannot Access the Evolution shell"), the problem on my
system was a distro mismatch problem.  Running SuSE 7.1 on my PC wth
Ximian Gnome 1.4 and the RH 6.2 snapshots, I was getting this error.
SuSE installs Gnome's shared files in /opt/gnome/share, RH in /usr/share.
By exporting OAF_INFO_PATH="/usr/share/oaf" into the environment,
Evolution was able to start correctly.

Bug 4250 relates to the composer not starting ("Could not create composer
window" and "Unable to retreive message from editor" dialogs).  Again, the
problem seems to be a distro mismatch.  There was an old gtkhtml rpm on
the system, as well as the newer ones from the snapshot.  After deleting
the old ones, then force installing the snapshot rpm's over top of the
existing install, this problem also seems to have been fixed.

I'm sure Ximian is still trying to track down these bugs, but if you were
having these problems, try these fixes and give feedback on the bugs so
they can close them - these two have been problematic for them to track
down and replicate.

--Mark