Re: [Evolution] cvs compile problem

On 11 Jul 2001 14:31:33 +0200, Brendon Leese wrote:
Hello List,
Is there anyway I can compile evolution without having the older version of
the header?

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we require that evolution be built
agains that exact version of libdb. (Search the archives if you're
interested as to why this is [1]) All you need to do is install that
version of libdb privately and tell evolution where to find the headers
and the static library.

Peter