Re: [Evolution] cvs compile problem

Easiest way is to get the db 3.1.17 source directly from
www.sleepycat.com (look under updates?) and compile that into a specific
path that you supply to configure/autogen.sh using
--with-db3-libs/--with-db3-includes, e.g. compile it into /opt/db3 or
similar.

We compile the packages with db3 statically linked so users dont
normally cross this problem.

 !Z