Re: [Evolution] Downloading blank messages

On 06 Jul 2001 10:28:21 +0930, Not Zed wrote:
Yes please. And if you can identify any such mails, then attach them (if
they are more private, send one of us a copy directly if you can).

Just after sending my first email on this issue, I received another one
of those blank messages when retrieving mail.  In addition, I don't see
the email that I sent to the list, so I am assuming that the blank
message was the first email I sent concerning this problem.  If that is
the matter, I don't think that these blank messages are caused by
certain things in the emails themselves (because you retrieved my
message with no problem), but something created by downloading from my
mail server (I am on a 28.8, so maybe a connection prob?).  Or then
again, maybe the email I sent is just stuck on its way getting here -- I
guess I'll know for sure by tomorrow if thats the case.

Btw, is there a way to see the exact communication between evolution and
my mail server?

--
Conrad "AtomicDog" Akier

-------oO0 contact methods 0Oo-------