Re: [Evolution] Downloading blank messages

On 05 Jul 2001 18:03:00 -0400, Conrad Akier wrote:
Occasionally, when I download new messages through POP, I will get a
blank message.  It has no subject, no sender, no recipients, and no
body.  The source for the message is the following:

[START SOURCE]

Date: 05 Jul 2001 17:51:34 -0400
Subject: No Subject

[END SOURCE]

Evolution said it was downloading 4 new POP emails -- 3 of which
downloaded fine -- 1 which did not.  And this is not the first time I
have recieved these blank messages.  It's probably the 15th or so time.
People have told me they emailed things which I never recieved, and I
fear that it may be evolution's fault with these blank messages.  It's
been happening with pretty much every evolution snapshot I have used,
and I am currently using the 7/03 rh7.0 snapshot.

Maybe this should be submitted to bugzilla?

Yes please. And if you can identify any such mails, then attach them (if
they are more private, send one of us a copy directly if you can).

 Michael