Re: [Evolution] Evolution startup problem

On 05 Jul 2001 18:41:07 -0700, b g wrote:
I've been gettinh the following errors while starting
Evolution.

By the way, the output that you quoted is normal, not signifying errors.
However evolution-mail is crashing so obviously there's a problem :-)

Please follow these instructions:

1. Open two xterms
2. Run killev
3. In one terminal, export the environment variable
'CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1'
4. In the same terminal run 'gdb evolution-mail'
5. In gdb, type 'run' to start evolution-mail
6. Wait for evolution-mail to initialize (~10 seconds)
7. In the other terminal, run evolution
8. Do whatever you need to do to cause the segfault
9. In gdb, once evolution-mail segfaults, type 'info threads'
10. For each thread listed, type 'thread N' and then 'bt'
    where N is a number listed by the 'info threads' command
11. File a bug report at bugzilla.ximian.com and paste all the
    output from gdb after the 'info threads', and any interesting
    output from evolution-mail before it crashed.

Thanks,
        Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton