Re: [Evolution] WARNING: changed keybindings

Ettore's explanation is a nice simplification of Havoc's explanation.
Now, assuming that is the "correct" behavior. Are there any plans to
implement it this way in evolution?

I ask because I personally prefer that behavior (and glad to see that
Gnu Emacs will be moving that way, too).

Christopher