Re: [Evolution] WARNING: changed keybindings
- From: Christopher Redinger <redinger maine rr com>
- To: evolution ximian com
- Cc: evolution-hackers ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] WARNING: changed keybindings
- Date: 05 Jul 2001 09:42:17 -0400
Ettore's explanation is a nice simplification of Havoc's explanation.
Now, assuming that is the "correct" behavior. Are there any plans to
implement it this way in evolution?
I ask because I personally prefer that behavior (and glad to see that
Gnu Emacs will be moving that way, too).
On 05 Jul 2001 14:59:42 +0200, Xavier Bestel wrote:
On 02 Jul 2001 03:14:51 -0400, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
I think the right behavior is the following:
* Middle-click should paste the primary selection.
* Selecting a chunk of text should set the primary selection.
* Cut/copy/paste should work on the clipboard selection exclusively.
See Havoc's explanations:
evolution maillist - evolution ximian com
] [Thread Prev