Re: [Evolution] WARNING: changed keybindings

On 29 Jun 2001 00:58:31 -0400, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
Some people have been bitten by this, so I'll warn you guys.  The
current snapshots use C-x as "Cut", while in the past C-x used to be
"Expunge".

  So be careful, or you might find yourself deleting stuff that you
don't want to delete.  :-)

  The reason for this is that we now have a standard Cut/Copy/Paste menu
and we want to use the same keybindings that the rest of the world (or
at least most of it) uses for them.

  Sorry for the inconvenience

Talking about cut/copy/paste, am I the only one that finds it annoying
and unexpected to have to use ctrl-c to copy in the composer but in most
other programs it's enought to mark the text with the mouse???

Is this an option perhaps?? (I haven't checked)

I _really_ like copy-by-marking and paste-by-middle-click.

/Erik
--
Erik Bågfors               | http://erik.bagfors.nu/
erik bagfors nu            | Erik Bagfors ardendo se