Re: [Evolution] can't authentificate on pop3 accounts

On 04 Jul 2001 15:50:23 +0930, Not Zed wrote:
Hmm, you could try snooping the network to see WHAT it is sending as the
password perhaps?
how can I do that?
our sysadmin might get root on one of the servers which doesn't
auth anymore, and I have root on my computer and gateway.

meantime the 2nd account stopped working too, same problem.
(yesterday).

Now they both work again, don't know for how long.
(I repeat, in netscape works always, it's not servers problem)

--
Marius Andreiana