Re: [Evolution] can't authentificate on pop3 accounts

In a separate window, try setting the env variable
CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1, then running evolution-mail in it, after a few
seconds delay run evolution itself.

You should get a bunch of stuff, including a log of server dialogue when
you initiate a pop session.