[Evolution] Why IMLIB ERROR: SHM can't get SHM Identifier...?

In previous snapshots, I got a multitude of the following errors:

IMLIB ERROR: SHM can't get SHM Identifier for Shared Pixmap Wrapper
             Falling back on Shared XImages
IMLIB ERROR: SHM can't get SHM Identifier for Shared XImage
             Falling back on XImages

as soon as Evo started. In the latest snapshot (2001012709), I didn't
get them for a while, but they just started after several hours of
error-free operation. Is there some process or thread that might be
dying silently and causing this to happen? If so, which, and how can I
track this down or at least restart it? Does it matter? My imlib rpm is
imlib-1.9.8.1-0_helix_1, which is the latest that the updater provided.
RH 6.2, latest Helix (er, Ximian) Gnome through the updater.

Thanks

-- F