[Evolution] Feature request summary 1/27

hey!

i'm in a hurry now, so I'll keep this short (but the list is long!)

It's been a while now, and I finally caught up with everything. This is
the current wishlist and request summary.

It seems like from recent evolution@ activity, the number of requests
are slowly declining, which is probably a good thing(tm), because we're
doing the right thing and the features are working well.

0.9 is now frozen... so review this list, and send in requests for 0.10!

--
Duncan Mak
= duncan ximian com - duncan simplemente net - http://www.ximian.com =