[Evolution] Re: [HC Evolve] Task management in Evolution

adunstan pacbell net writes:

I currently am using MS Outlook (running in Windows, obviously), but for all
the usual reasons I'm very interested in moving to Linux. I'm glad to hear
that Evolution would be a good replacement for Outlook. There is one feature
of Outlook that I use extensively that doesn't appear to be included in
Evolution, and that is task management (TaskPad, Tasks). I find this a
critical part of organizing my work, and an integral part of my PIM.

Could a task management feature be added to Evolution? I expect there are
many others like me who need this feature to be part of their PIM.

The version on CVS has a task list component.

  Federico